Welcome to the "Scouting for Trees" website!
If you're new here, you can read more about this service project below, and then when you're ready, click the link above.
Click one of these links if you'd rather go to one of the affiliated troop websites.
Thanks for considering letting us recycle your tree, and for supporting our Boy Scout Troops: |
Leave your tree on your front lawn by 9 AM on the selected pick up date.
If your tree is not picked up by 4 PM on your scheduled date, please call 402 965-1458 and leave a message.
Scouting 4 Trees is a large service project where we will pickup Christmas trees and deliver them to the tree recycling centers. We're all volunteers, so the area we are able to serve is limited.
Our tree pickup process works like this:
1) You sign up for us to pickup your tree on a date you choose
2) We check over the signup information and turn that into a "reservation"
3) An email confirmation that the reservation has been made is sent, if you supply an email address
4) You put your tree out before 9am the day you scheduled
5) We come by with pickups and trailers to collect all the trees and leave a free will donation envelope
6) If an adjustment is needed click on the link in the confimation email, or just signup again and note you needed changes
Address Validation by SmartyStreets